I’m 29 and I’ve never had a driving lesson in my life.
- I live in London – the traffic, narrow streets and general radio of nutters : normal people makes it a pretty scary place to drive.
- The transport system in London is amazing – between tubes, trains and nightbuses there’s no need to get behind the wheel.
- I grew up in London. See above.
- You can’t drink if you’re driving. May seem trivial but to me having fun at the party always seems more important than getting home from it.
- Actually, if I’m honest, I’m a teeny bit worried I’ll be crap at it.
This blog is going to follow the process of me learning to drive.